Work With Us
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest assets and one of which we are proud. Our work place makes for a lively and creative environment that is rewarding and inspiring. Our staff are passionate about their areas of work and ensure that their work reflects our main aims. We are supportive of our staff and offer great working conditions, flexible working hours, a pension and opportunities for career development. We also have a suite of various benefits for our staff to assist with their individual family and work life balance.
Donor Care Officer
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Westminster, London SW1
Mothers’ Union are looking for a customer-focused individual with experience of working in a customer/supporter or membership role to take responsibility for the day-to-day management and development of our donor care.
This is an exciting time to join Mothers’ Union. Established in 1876, we are a membership organisation with over 60 affiliated local charities in Britain and Ireland and over 600 worldwide – and we're still growing. Join us as a Donor Care Officer and you could soon be playing a vital role at the heart of our Fundraising & Communications team.
As a Donor Care Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of Donor Care, including supporting the development of a Donor Care strategy and carrying out research
- Act as the first point of contact for all donor enquiries by phone, letter or email and respond to, and manage, all complaints relevant to Fundraising
- Engage supporters with updates, resources and cross-selling of products to maximise interest and response
- Help to deliver and track supporter and member journeys and procure and manage external suppliers for Appeals and Campaigns
- Maintain and manage the team’s requirements from our Integra database, use it to provide analysis and feedback and keep it up-to-date and accurate
To find out more and to apply for this role please click here
Closing date: 23rd April 2018
If you are interested in working in a particular team, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the area you are interested in and we will send you an email notification when a vacancy arises.
We often receive a large number of open applications that we are unable to consider. We are only able to process your application if you apply for an advertised vacancy.
We occasionally have internship posts in selected teams. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in an internship with us.